Advertising is a crucial tool to help build brand awareness and impact your bottom line. The Chamber offers low-cost advertising as an exclusive member benefit. Our rates are designed to be affordable for any size business or organization.
Download our Advertising Media Kit for full details about ways to advertise, or view the general information outlined below.
The Chamber hosts a variety of events that provide members many opportunities to get involved!
Annual Awards Breakfast - March
Chamber Uncorked - April
Cinco de Mayo Regional Mixer - May
Economic Development Breakfast - May
Golf Tournament - June
ChambersFest - July
Restaurant Week - July
Franklin County Education Summit - August
Franklin County Legislative Breakfast - October
Business Breakfast: Annual Meeting - December
Holiday Mixer - December
Member Orientation - Date TBD
State of the Chamber Breakfast Reception - Date TBD
General Advertising Guidelines
- Advertising opportunities are available for Chamber Members in good standing
- The Chamber will include the following disclaimer on advertisements:
- Content submitted by members of the Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce (GCCC) may contain advertisements and/or links to third party sites. The GCCC does not endorse nor advocate for the advertised product, event, service or company, nor any of the claims made by the content and takes no responsibility for promises made or the quality/reliability of the products/services offered.
- All materials should be positive in nature
- Any implications of negativity or innuendos towards another business, the community or others will not be permitted
- Content is at the Chamber’s discretion and subject to Chamber’s approval
For the Chamber's Advertising Policy, please click here.