Joining the Chamber will give you more exposure for your business by providing opportunities to: network, connect with and support the community, build trust with customers through your affiliation with the Chamber, gain access to professional development programs, utilize services for your business at low rates and much more.
When deciding what Chamber programs and services will best benefit your business, it’s important to first ask yourself, “What are my business goals?” Once you’ve identified these, determine the benefits will best help you achieve these goals and drive results! Member benefits include:
- Sponsor and attend major events - from ChambersFest to the Sip & Savor Soirée and more.
- Attend professional development seminars (ex: Lunch and Learns).
- Advertise in the monthly newsletter or place an insert.
- Contribute a post for the Chamber Blog.
- Network at monthly mixers.
- Subscribe to the Chamber’s e-newsletter for weekly updates.
- Secure an individual e-blast or advertise in the Chamber’s e-news.
- Join a Chamber committee.
- Join a Chamber Connections Referral Group. Contact Joel Black at 717-264-7101 for more details.
- Add coupons to the Chamber's Hot Deals.
- Advertise on the Chamber website.
- Offer a deal for the Chamber Card.
- Host a mixer.
- Utilize ChamberChoice health and/or business insurance services.
- Lead a Lunch and Learn.
- Contribute a member spotlight for the monthly newsletter.
- Post events to our online calendar.
- Submit news for the “Members in the News” section of the newsletter.
- Display your membership plaque.
- Post the Chamber member logo on your website, in your email signature, on advertisements, etc.
- Interact with us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn).
- Purchase a member mailing list for a marketing campaign.
- Post a classified in the Chamber's MarketSpace.
- Sign up for the OnDemand Energy Solutions program.
- And much more!
The Chamber Staff is always available to talk with you about how your business could greatly benefit from membership. To learn more about benefits or how to join, contact Joel Black, membership director, at 717-264-7101 ext. 202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.